Saturday, January 22, 2011

Uncluttered and it feels so good!

Last night several miracles happened.  First, the children were very well behaved...not one fight all evening!  Second, I had been doing some de-cluttering at work and the motivation was still moving me!  So, I spent some time working on the living room and dining room, since these are the rooms that we spend the most time in.  After getting all of the stuff moved out (put away, packed away, or just plain out of sight), I was able to sit down in my recliner to enjoy some conversation with my husband and some quiet reading time.  It was just such a great experience that I rarely experience, but would sure like to keep having!!  But, since I have been raising 2 clutterbugs, that will probably not happen (tonight, the living room floor is covered in Hot Wheels & tracks, DVDs, blocks, puzzles, and more. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment