Monday, January 24, 2011

The Family Closet

I heard about an idea from http://www.michiganmomma.blogspot.com/ about a "family closet".  When I can building my own house or expand this one, I am going to create one of these.  Basically, it would be a laundry room/closet in one room.  Wouldn't that be a dream...no carting clothes from the washer/dryer to the living room or bedroom to fold/hang, and then from room to room to get all the clothes put away in each person's closet/dresser.  One room with everyone's clothes, clean and dirty...organized, of course (a girl can dream, right?)

Well, since I couldn't do that, I came up with the next best solution for us!  My husband bought me a rolling closet that we can have in our bedroom.
Jenna's school clothes are on the top rack & shelf, and all of Aren's clothes are on the bottom.  It has been so nice to only have to put away Jenna's non-school clothes in her room.  Really saves a lot of time!  And when we don't want to see their clothes...just zip it closed, as you can see below!

A thing of beauty! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment